We are performance test delivery experts
Just as written assessments are delivered using paper/pencil or computer based testing, performance tests are delivered through an environment of systems and people. MobileLink creates a stable, repeatable, and legally defensible environment that allows organizations to implement an assessment blueprint. Our product is one part technology to one part consulting.
MobileLink is a tablet based performance management platform
MobileLink is technology designed to manage all evaluations, examiners and candidates in a performance examination. Available on many mobile devices (eg. iPad, Android, Tablet PC, PDA, iPhone, Laptop) examiners can use our platform to evaluate candidate’s work in real-time and receive instructions based on evaluation outcomes. As part of the MobileLink installation, we will work with you to define criteria, decision process and examiner flow to fit the technology into your examination.
Implementing MobileLink requires a deep understanding of assessments
Many variables go in to executing a performance test. Test day is a complex event that requires a finely tuned balance of rigorous legal checkpoints, following psychometric policies and expedient operational processes. Using MobileLink as a platform, BrightLink is able to help you answer the following concerns:
- How do we make sure each candidate is treated fairly?
- How can we process work items (artifacts/patients/diagrams) efficiently?
- How do we ensure appropriate levels of calibration between examiners?
- How can we distribute examiners evenly across the exam according to psychometric best practices?
Accurate and Efficient
Organizations using MobileLink see fewer errors by eliminating paper and utilizing electronic consistency checks on decision outcomes. Examiners immediately increase performance as they spend more time evaluating without the hassle of paper forms.
Repeatable, Precise Examination Process
An examination is a complex process involving many independent evaluators and proctors. MobileLink helps you define a fair and standardized examination and enables you to reproduce that process precisely, every time.
Here is a brief list of features:
- Instant Pass/Fail Reports
- Flexible Score Criteria
- Examiner Distribution Based on Psychometric Principles
- Custom Error Validation and Marking Correlation
- Cross Examiner Validation
- Ongoing View of Inter-rater Reliability
- Real-Time Dashboard of Candidate Performance
- Management of Candidate Flow
- Management of Examiner Flow
- Simple Examiner-to-Examiner Communication
- Standard Examination Activity Report